Friday, May 24, 2013

Lovely ladies at TOFF.

Hello all!
   I'm back with another posting for the new challenge over at the fab and funky TOFF - the Octopode Factory Friday challenge.  This week we are celebrating the new releases from Lily of the gorgeous Edwardian Ladies digis - they're so very Downton Abbey :)

               I used 2 of the lovely ladies to make cards with and tapped into my slightly snarky side with the sentiments.  I kept the cards simple, yet again - just colouring the images with Copics and using computer generated sentiments.


I think the snarkiness may have come from Mary in Downton Abbey - sorry if you don't watch it and don't know what I'm talking about but you should get watching it, it's such a great series!!


I would like to enter the top one of these into the challenges at - Addicted to CAS , The Perfect Sentiment,  My Heart Pieces , Through the Craftroom Door and Paper Makeup Stamps.

Thanks so much for popping in :)




Pin It

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these cards Dawn! They really made me laugh - I think there's a bit of Lady Grantham in them too! :)

Sheena
xxx

Carla S. said...

These are fabulous, Dawn! Great coloring of the ladies and fun sentiments to go with them!

Linda Palmer said...

I love both of these fantastic cards Dawn. Beautiful coloring on the girls and such fun sentiments. Great job!

Tracy said...

Those snarky sentiments are perfect for the images. I always like a little humor in everything so I think these are fantastic! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are just fabulous!! I love the looks on their faces. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

Kylie said...

OMG, thanks for the laugh. Those sentiments are just awesome. I love your images which are beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Sandra said...

Such a funny card and sentiments Dawn!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
hugs,Sandra

Patricia St Martin said...

These cards are just too funny and the sentiment are crazy. I have such a hard time making funny cards and these are great.
Hugs, Patricia

Margaret said...

LOL! These are fabulous. I love Downton Abbey and can't wait for next season. Thanks for playing along with us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck.

nwilliams6 said...

Dawn, these are soooo wonderful. What hysterical sentiments (very snarky and veyr fun) and the images are wonderful. I love them!!!! Hugz!

Vickie ODell said...

How funny! I love the humorous sentiments. Lovely coloring, too. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

Tress said...

LOL! I need these for a couple of friends of mine! Thank you for the giggles! Gorgeous cards as always!

Christine said...

Your coloring is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
Christine

Cindy said...

I love the off the cuff sentiments! Too bad my family would take offence to these! :) Thanks for playing along at My Heart Pieces!

Kathi said...

Eek! Which do I love more? The snarkitude of the sentiments or the beautiful coloring of those great images?

Suffice to say the sentiments made me smile and your gorgeous coloring made the images shine.